Thursday, 5 February 2009

So what have I been upto?

Despite my time away I haven't given up on games! Just a week ago I purchased a fully modded SNES and Megadrive from Consolepassion as well as a suitable LCD television to play them on. I then set about converting a closet into a mini retro gaming station, right next to the bed for some late night sessions. I'm quite proud of this lot and with the press of the reset button I can easily change region on either console so theres next to nothing I cant play worldwide (I believe the Super Mario RPG wont work on region fixed consoles).

Not really NES related you might think though I am contemplating moving the NES/Famicom into the same closet the drawers in the lower part of the picture seeming the ideal spot. Plus there are a lot of sequels to NES games that I may divulge in from time to time and post a few entries on, what do you readers think? Would you like to see some SNES postings?

2 comments:

famicomfreak said...

Kewl set up! I was wondering why you haven't blog lately!

Anonymous said...

Lethal enforcers
developer Konami
publisher Konami
series lethal enforcers
Platforms arcade super nes PlayStation sega cd Sega Mega drive
genre light gun shooter