After month's of idling around, trying to learn how to use a camera I can now proudly present my very own Retro gaming channel:
Lorfarius's Retro Channel
My biggest aim is to just to chat, grumble and generally tell you about games I'm interested in as well as what I've been upto in the retro world. My biggest problem with writing the blog was always trying to fire out a couple of thousand words on a regular basis but with the ease of video I'll do my best to offer a more first hand approach to the games I acquire or even own. Please see what you think by following the above link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congrats on your channel!
Thanks :) The more viewers the merrier!
http://backtothefuturecollector.blogspot.com/
http://backtothefuturecollector.blogspot.com/
http://backtothefuturecollector.blogspot.com/
http://backtothefuturecollector.blogspot.com/
And NintendoLegend.com says: w00t!
teenage mutant ninja turtles video game only
teenage mutant ninja turtles
developer Konami
series teenage mutant ninja turtles
Platforms arcade nes Xbox 360
genre beat em up
super famicom
art of fighting 2
developer snk
series art of fighting
Platforms arcade Neo Geo super famicom
genre fighting
Arcade system Neo Geo mvs
super famicom division of Super Nintendo Entertainment System
undercover cops
developer irem
platforms arcade super famicom
Super Nintendo
genre beat up
Mortal Kombat used to be made by midway games port to arcade super nes game gear sega cd
amiga
super famicom
gauntlet used to be made by Atari games port to arcade nes
Post a Comment